Apron feeders are one of the important equipment for ore and raw material handling and continuous production processes. Apron feeders provide continuous and uniform feeding to the primary crushers. It can also be used for short-distance transportation of high specific gravity, coarse size, and abrasive materials. Apron feeders have reasonable structure and easy installation and maintenance. Therefore they are widely used in metallurgy, steel, mining, cement, building materials, and other industries.
The principle of apron feeders
An apron feeder is a conveying machine in which the rotation of the electric motor is connected to the hollow shaft of the drive unit reducer through coupling and reducer. The drive shaft is connected to the hollow shaft of the drive unit reducer through a locking disk, the spindle unit is rotated, and the chain plate on the chain is driven to make linear movement through the sprocket on the spindle unit and the chain. The apron feeder is usually installed under the storage bin. Apron feeder can adjust the feeding speed by frequency conversion device.
- Capacity: 60-1100t/h
- Feeding size: 500-1500mm
- Motor power: 11-45KW
The features of apron feeders
Apron feeders are mainly used in small and medium-sized cement plants. As the primary crushing feeder of lime raw ore, it is also suitable for metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, electric power, building materials, machinery manufacturing and other industrial sectors.
1. Suitable for complex working conditions and a wide range of applications
The apron feeder is highly adaptable to the environment. Its operation is less affected by material particle size composition, temperature, viscosity, humidity, etc. It can be applied to a wide range of industry sectors.
2. Controllable feeding speed and linkage with the equipment to achieve adjustable
The apron feeder is driven by a frequency conversion motor, and the feeding speed is linked to the main machine. It can achieve automatic feedback to ensure the maximum efficiency of the subsequent equipment.
3. High strength and long life
The apron feeder adopts a standard tank chain drive, and the strength machine is linked to achieving automatic feedback. This ensures the maximum performance of the subsequent equipment. High tensile force, no lubrication, a small error, long life, use without lubrication; chain plate is made of alloy steel press molding, high strength, long service life, strong and stable structure.
4. Simple design and installation, strong impact resistance
The apron feeder feeds large particle sizes and can directly contact the raw material bin. It can withstand large bin pressure. At the same time, the tensioning device is designed with a buffer part to reduce the impact vibration of the equipment.
5. Easy to use and maintain
The apron feeder adopts a vertical cross reducer and floating suspension installation, which is convenient for maintenance. The spindle and sprocket are connected with no key by ledger set, which is light and easy to disassemble.
6. Effective reduction of feeding height
It can be installed at a certain inclination angle as needed, and the height of the feeding bin is effectively reduced.
The maintenance of the apron feeder
Bearings bear the entire load of the machine. So good lubrication has a lot to do with bearing life. This directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, it is required that the injected lubricating oil must be clean and well-sealed.
- Main oiling places: rotation bearings, roll bearings, all gears, movable bearings, sliding plane
- Newly installed wheel hoops are prone to loosening. It must be checked frequently.
- Pay attention to the normal operation of all machine parts.
- Pay attention to checking the degree of wear of easy-to-wear parts. Pay attention to replacing the worn parts at any time.
- Pay attention to removing the dust on the plane of the base frame where the movable device is placed. This is to prevent the machine encounter can not crush the material and the movable bearing can not move on the bottom frame, so serious accidents occur.
- When the bearing oil temperature rises, stop immediately to check the cause to eliminate it.
- If there is an impact sound when the rotating gear is running, stop immediately to check and eliminate it.